CyanogenMod 9 for Samsung Galaxy 5 Port
Latest Release: Alpha 3 Re-fixed (Feb 18)
Latest Google Apps Package: unofficial (by MADTeam) [minimal]: 20111125 DF | MF | HF
This is a port of CyanogenMod 9 (based on Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich) for the Samsung Galaxy 5 (Europa) phone.
The current port status is unstable - NOT SUITABLE FOR DAILY USE.Working/Fixed:
Installation instructions (ClockworkMod):
- USB Mounting
- WiFi Hotspot
- JIT is Disabled (So, the ROM is slightly slow)
- And many more
Releases:For demonstration purposes only. NOT SUITABLE FOR DAILY USE.
- Extract the RAR package and put the zip in your sdcard.
- BackUp your current stable ROM.
- Perform data wipe/factory reset.
- Install the CM9 zip release.
- Wait 5-10 minutes for first boot to complete (odexing).
Alpha3 Re-Fixed (Feb 18, 2012) MultUpload Thanks to Radf08
Alpha3 (Feb 9, 2012) - DF
Alpha2 (December 22, 2011) - Link Dead.
Alpha1 (December 20, 2011) - DF
- Alpha3 - January 9, 2012
- Alpha2 - December 22, 2011
- Audio Working (only Front speaker for now).
- Alpha1 - December 20, 2011
- Initial Release.
- Hardware Acceleration (Some Parts), Touchscreen and Wifi works.
[/list][/list]Special Thanks To:
psyke83 - For helping me alot...
Rafd08 - for helping and making many hot-fixes...
DSM_ for re-designing and updating this thread again and again...
And of course all or you for testing...