1. first, copy all the sd card's folders and files to ur pc.
2. then move all the apps in ur sd card to internal memory.(see manage applications->sd card tab)
3. Check if u have CWM 22.214.171.124. if yes, skip to step 4, otherwise install it through MADManager app (it is included in psyke83's latest cm7, or download from google play)
4. Reboot to recovery
5. select advanced->partition sd card
6. select yes ONLY if u have done steps 1 & 2 properly.
7. select ext4 partition size of ur choice
8. then select swap partition size. best if u select 32mb or 64mb, dont select more than 64mb. if u dont want swap, then select 0mb.
9. wait for it to partition
10. after it is done, go to main menu of recovery
11. connect ur phone to pc
12. select mounts and storage->mount sdcard
13. copy all ur backed up sd card's folders and files to ur sd card
14. then select unmount in recovery
15. then reboot
16. install an app like Link2SD or S2E from Google Play. i prefer Link2SD.
17. follow instructions in the app (if link2sd, select ext4). if u dont understand anything in s2e, ask in this forum.
18. (if u dont want swap, then skip to step 21), go to settings->cyanogenmod settings->performance->compcache and select 0%
19. (only if using psyke83's latest cm7, otherwise skip to step 20) go to settings->device settings->select "enable swap" and reboot. skip to step 21
20. if using any other rom(gingerbread), open terminal emulator, type the following:
Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk 2